This beautiful Baroque hotel, now a protected monument, has been carefully renovated, respecting its 200-year-old original character while embracing modern comfort and elegance.
In the air conditioned rooms, clean white walls and linen are complimented by natural hardwood floors, beams and furniture. The high arched ceilings convey a sense of grandeur that will add to your comfort and pleasure, and the rooms have private bathrooms.
The light-filled restaurant extends this feeling of warmth and luxury; 3 rooms and an outdoor terrace serve Hungarian and international cuisine and local wines.
The extensive conference rooms and state of the art facilities can be used for business events and private functions for up to 150 people. The fantastic chefs will provide the catering.
With free wireless internet access, free breakfast and free parking, the staff knows how to treat their guests. The reception at Gizella Hotel is open 24 hours a day for your peace of mind.
• 24 hours reception • business center • central safe • elevator • laundry • meeting room • room service
Dining & entertainment:
• garden • massage
• Breakfast is included in room rates.
• Internet corner is available in the hotel.
• Wireless Internet access is available in the whole building.
• The hotel's own parking lot is available for the guests free of charge.
• The hotel is wheelchair accessible.
• Baby cots are available on request.
• Children under 4 stay free in their parents' room.
• Pets are allowed for an extra charge of 2400 HUF per day.
Travelling with children? Need rooms for a group? Organizing an event?
Request an offer.
Your personal details as well as your credit card data are received and passed to the selected hotel through a secure channel using SSL encryption protocol. Our hotel reservation system never charges your credit card. Payment is to be completed directly with the hotel.
This hotel has specified its room rates in Hungarian Forint (HUF) and will confirm your booking in this currency. If you select another currency the rates will be converted for your convenience. Please note that this conversion is approximate and may differ from what you will actually pay because of exchange rate fluctuations.
Taxes and fees:
• Rates exclude tourist tax (400 HUF per person per night).
• No tourist tax is to be paid for persons under 18.
• The hotel accepts Hungarian vacation checks.
• The hotel accepts Hungarian vacation cards.